Law of inheritance
Inheritance is characterized by the transfer of assets of the deceased person to another individual or legal entity – the descendant.
According to the Inheritance Act it is possible to inherit objects or rights, which belong to individuals. The act also introduces an obligatory hereditary share for children (natural or adopted) and parents (including adoptive parents).
We provide advice to our Clients and represent them in all matters regarding the succession, such as:
- succession under the law
- succession under a testament,
- drafting of inheritance agreements,
- drafting and revocation of testaments,
- heritage and inheritance proceedings,
- contract of care and maintenance and deed of gifts, taking action to claim an obligatory hereditary share,
- separation and elimination of heritage.