Labour/employment and social security law
Labour law governs the rights and duties of employees and employers. The basic fields of labour law are individual and collective labour law. Our knowledge in the field of labour law is improved through long years of experience in the private sector as well as deep knowledge of the case law. We represent employers and employees.
- We provide advice and draft internal company documents regarding employees.
- We review and draft employment agreements.
- We provide advice in labour law proceedings and advice concerning labour relations.
- We represent Clients in individual and collective labour disputes before labour courts as well as outside courtrooms in arbitrations and extra-judicial dispute resolutions.
- We frequently represent employees in cases related to the termination of their employment, disciplinary proceedings or in cases of violations of employment rights.
WORK RELATED INJURIES
Labour law also covers safety at work and within this framework we address work related injuries.